Valid Dates: 09/01/2017 -
Individual Membership is available to persons involved in the healthcare quality field. Individual members are eligible to vote, hold office, and serve on teams.
- Journal for Healthcare Quality (JHQ): One subscription to our award-winning bimonthly journal, which offers a professional forum for creative and scientific solutions in the pursuit of healthcare quality.
- NAHQ E-News: Our cutting-edge monthly e-newsletter. Highlighted topics include continuing education, the changing role of healthcare quality professionals, and new quality initiatives. NAHQ E-News: it's the Resource on Healthcare Quality.
- Free account to access NAHQ members' only Web site, NAHQPLUS.org. This site features a searchable online membership directory, message boards, expanded resource center featuring the Quality NETwork, and much more!
- Reduced registration rates for our Annual Educational Conferences - a savings of $220 for our September conference!
- Continuing education opportunities through annual conference, telephone conferences and Certification opportunities for the CPHQ (Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality).
- Reduced purchase prices for NAHQ products and publications - save up to 25% off the nonmember rate!
- Eligibility for membership recognition awards that can enhance your professional standing
- Access to NAHQ's 47 affiliated state healthcare quality associations
- Access to tools and information about National Healthcare Quality Week, a NAHQ-sponsored event that promotes the importance of healthcare quality both locally and nationally